Welcome to Mac-O-World

A place of blogs pictures and videos. It's a place of all places

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Things that I'm going to talk about for a while on my blogs

HELLO INTERNET USERS...I've been thinking that games should not always be my thing and so I've decided to branch out and start doing movies, T.V shows, books, and other things that I have on my mind the reason that I have started this is because I have no games to actually talk about and I'm getting frustrated but anyways I have a few things on my mind and I thought that telling the viewers will see what I'll be blogging about.


SCRUBS!!!!


now this is going to be a good one to blog about on how I'm going to blog about this show is that I am going to watch the show tell what it is about and tell you how I like it and so on and so on...




I think that this series is one of the best and that is why it is going to be the most talked about in my blogs for now.


Next I think I'll be talking a little about Family Guy and I'm going to talk about it the same way as scrubs this one is not going to be talked about as much...I don't know why I just don't think that I should talk about this one so much I guess SO LEAVE ME ALONE! because I know that most people would be like "why would you talk about Scrubs a lot more than you do Family Guy" I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!!!




Next I guess I can talk about South Park also and I'll probably start at the beginning and just talk about it a little or something but who knows I might just go on and on about it.




my favorite episode is the World Of Warcraft one I think it is hilarious and that one is going to be a good one to talk about.



!!!Seinfeld!!!


To be honest I think that this "show about nothing" is really funny and I think that I should talk about it a little




These are the kind of stuff I'll be talking about and just because I listed some does not mean I would talk about anything else, but at least you know where I am heading with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment