Welcome to Mac-O-World

A place of blogs pictures and videos. It's a place of all places

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Star Wars Battle Front 2








This game is amazing and i have always wanted it and you can say that I procrastinate a little bit because I just bought it two weeks ago and ever since I have been playing it...but the bad thing is I forgot to buy a memory card..."sigh" well anyways this game I think is one of the games that I won't get tired of and I say this alot with games but I'm serious about this, a game that is not about the Jedi but the storm troopers and stuff like that and I think it is kind of cool on how they did that and I think this game is better than the 1st one and I haven't played the 1st for very long so that is why I'm not blogging about it so DONT MOCK ME!!! The cool thing about the story mode is that you one of the troopers were narrating the whole thing an it really put you into the game and you slowly turn into the Empire... which is evil or something and you have "better weapons" and you get to use Darth Vader which is awesome if you know how to use him and I bet that every one that has played this game knows how to use Vader alot better than every one else one the game. me personally I like playing with Mace Windu and Luke Skywaker and some times i use Darth Maul when I'm playing the Villans on one of the maps that you can play assult and use either the villans or the Heros. This map is in the instant action part of the game and it is pretty fun but if you decide you want to play a different map and you did not add it you have to quit and start all the way to the begining of the starting screen of the game. I'm the best with the Republic or the Empire which i think is the same thing but you might say differently. the last time I played ths game was a few days ago and I loved it because I was owning I did not even die once I think that I was on fire or something I dont know but it was awesome I was the republic and I was fighting the CIS they are like robots or syborgs or something and THEY GOT OWNED!!!! they should not mess with the best HA! that game is awesome and I think that this game is so awesome. I think that this is a game to play when you have strees or you are angry because this game really takes it out...and it is also a good game just to play I really recamend it if you don't have it. Me personally is that I love to blast someguys face in and every time I laugh when I get it just right or when they die they fall off the edge of a building or something I also like the reaction when they die like for example you get shot with a rocket or something big like that some times you'll go flying and it is hilarious even if it happens to you. I like how the creators made the story mode I like the fact of being good to going evil and working for darth vader it is awesome the one thing I can't get used to is the flying in space I try to do that but it is difficult for me SO BACK OFF!!! any ways that is what I'm mostly doing right now is learning how to stay alive and kill more stuff so when there is another persone that would like to play the space ones I will know what I am doing. The one rank persone I play is mostly the regular storm trooper and some times the sniper but I'm not used to the one yet, but when I am they better be ready or if they're not then they will be visiting early grave... YOU ALL BETTER BE READY OR YOU WILL FACE YOUR OWN FATE MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!


...just messin.

No comments:

Post a Comment