Welcome to Mac-O-World

A place of blogs pictures and videos. It's a place of all places

Thursday, April 16, 2009

MY!!!!!!! TOP 10 GAMES!!!!

!!!TOP TEN!!!


10. Persona 3:



I think that this one is worth the top ten because that it was the first one that I played of the Personas and the reason I put it at 10 is that there are other games that are more fun I guess




9. Rollercoaster Tycoon:



in the past I would have put this at one of the top 5 but since time has past and more games have erupted they pushed this game all the way to number 9.



8. Age of Empires:



this game has been pushed back almost by the same reason but I think it is also because I played it like it was no other and I got burned out on it, that is some of the reasons I put it at number 8.



7. StarCraft:
I did not want to put this one on number 7 because this game is soo fun but there was no other place I could put it without it interfering with the other games.



6. Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (Wii):

The game is fun but I think that it was too short, and the story mode had the right fights but the wrong reasons for the fight. But any ways I had to put this on number 6 but it is still a fun game to play.









!!!!!!!THE TOP FIVE!!!!!!!


5. StarWars BattleFront 2:


This game is just AWESOME!!!! blasting peoples heads off an awesome kind of game!!!!

4. KILLZONE:

The first time I played this game I thought that it was better than Halo but WOW this game is fun!!!!


3. Halo Wars!!!:


Great game but not number 1 material but this game is addicting.





2. WORLD OF WARCRAFT!!!!!:

WOW this game is just too good it was sooo hard to pick between this one and the number 1 choice of MY top 10





AND!!!

THE!!!

NUMBER!!!

1!!!

CHOICE!!!

IS!!!

HALO 1, 2, and 3!!!!


OMG!!!!

because it is awesome!!! that is all




They are different games but guess what I DONTCARE!!! they are all good to me and I could not figure just on or two so im giving Halo 1, 2, and 3 first place...

THATS IT DONT COMPLAIN!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great top ten list, i think Killzone and Halo Wars belong in the #1 spot with the Halo series, but anyway this is a great top ten!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete