Welcome to Mac-O-World

A place of blogs pictures and videos. It's a place of all places

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

All about my blogs

The thing about my blogs are my opinons and what comes to me when I write them, so I don't care what you think of my blogs. I don't care about your opinons about them, unless they are good comments then I read them and comment back...maybe. My blogs will be posted whenever I fell like posting so I don't want to hear when I am going to but another blog up or, why don't you make your blogs longer or whatever, because I don't care.

I normally talk about games but some times I'll talk about movies, T.V. shows and anything that comes to mind to me. and if you have any suggestions for me to see then I'll take that into consideration, and in about a week I'll get back to you and tell you how I think. But seriously don't count on me to write a blog every week.

All and all I think that the blogs will get better every time that I do them. I do different blogs games mostly. I'll take suggestions and take them for consideration. Most importantly I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK!!!!...unless it is a good comment. enjoy the website.

2 comments:

  1. Well I have a suggestion, I think you should put less adds they drive me nuts. Other than that keep up the good work. Also some in game screen shots would help the reader see what the game is like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have that many ads in fact i took some ads off and i have been putting in game pictures if you are talking about putting more in then i might but yeah thanks for the comment anyways

    ReplyDelete