Welcome to Mac-O-World

A place of blogs pictures and videos. It's a place of all places

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Starcraft



Starcraft, this is about the first one. I don't think that I would ever get tired of playing this sort of game. I don't normally play those kind of games but when I first got that game I was hooked. This game is really good for one of the "old age" games, to me anyways. This game can be difficult for some and absolutly easy for others, as for me I've beat that game so many times I've lost count.






This game is about the Terrans (basically humans) that have had trouble with and Alien called the Zerg. The Terrans are lso not so fond of the Aliens caled the Protoss. The Terrans have to fight off the Zerg and other Terrans, because that there are different sides of the Terrans. To me the whole concept of Starcraft is the ruling of the universe and two of the three sides abandoned it to take out the flood of the Zerg. The Terrans and the protoss loses some important people, from the Terrans they lost Kerragin and from the Protoss looses Tassadar. in the fight of the Zerg. The Terrans and the Protoss join forces to get ride of the Zerg Overmind and keep the remaining planets from beinmg taken over by the Zerg flood.


I loved the game play of StarCraft, the game kept me interesed the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment