Welcome to Mac-O-World

A place of blogs pictures and videos. It's a place of all places

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Halo


The thing that I like about Halo is. I love the game play, I think that Halo is one of he best games that i have ever played. The first Halo was the one that got me hooked on the hole Halo thing. I think that the second Halo was better tan the first, but i also think that the second Halo was better tan the third Halo. Yeah the third one was good and had great graphics, but i think that they could have done better. I think that the story of Halo 3 could have been longer and i think that it should have had more maps and be able to use the Brutes during multi player game play. The whole concept of Halo was great. Halo 2 was awesome it could not have been any better for the second Halo game. The story was great the gaming style was incredible. I will never get tired of that game no matter what.

The official website of Halo was a great way to show people on how the creatorsthought of it and how everything worked and I thought that the creators did absolutly great. I don't read that many magazines, but when i do it is mostly about Halo and how other people are reviewing on how they like Halo. and wait to see if there are anything that the creators say about Halo. (Gameinformer) would be one of those.

I read all of the books that had came out and I thought that all of them were awesome. You could really tell that it envolves Halo there is not one point of thinking that, "this book has nothing to do with Halo at all." Once you are finised with one of the games and waiting to get the other game or, waiting for another one to come out. Read one of the books it seems like there is an add on to the game and you are in that part. Well that is the way I feel when I read those books.



No comments:

Post a Comment