Welcome to Mac-O-World

A place of blogs pictures and videos. It's a place of all places

Thursday, February 12, 2009

How I feel about blogs

The way that I feel about blogs. I love blogging when I have something to talk about and it is really fun some times I lose myself when I am typing a good blog, but other times when I don't have anything to talk about and it gets frusterating and I get angry. mostly when I blog it is about games and for a while I have not played any newer games so far and it makes it hard to blog about something that you have not played yourself. It gets hard when you are actually trying to find something to blog about, but if you have something to blog a bout it is fairly easy. I do like the fact that I can talk about stuff and it would be in my kind of view and I like how I can express myself in different ways than one. some times you can tell that I am excited in some of my blogs but in others you will be able to see other emotions when I type for example: Dragonball evolution the movie, I hate that preview and I told you how I thought about it and you could probably tell what kind of emotion that I was in. All in all I am glad that I had the oppertunity to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment